Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Long time, no post

I am back home... and it feels very good to be here. Even if I think of Sweden every day, I am happy to be back. It feels like the time spent in Sweden was a dream...a very nice one. I miss my friends...I miss Yulin a lot. Miss going to Akademien with the Vilhelmsro ppl, miss shopping in H&M with Yulin, miss cooking with her or watching her cook for us:)...She made me Tom Yam Soup addicted, but I still love her...coz she sent me cubes to do it myself. :)

Since I came back I wnet skiing two times and now I am getting ready for my third trip...only if I get rid of the cold. Skiing is more fun everytime I go. Next winter season I might try snowboarding...cooler activity around here and I wanna be in the trends, rite?

I started a Spanish course and now I know more than Tu tienes un culo delicioso, which is very good.:)

Going back to bed...Coughing is not fun!!! :(

No comments: