Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wheee





Finished my first shit...Maybe I got to excited by the idea and I hurried the process a bit...but this is the result...Only showed it to two of my neighbours and they think I am on serious drugs and they suggested I should find other activities, like cleaning their rooms and stuff like this...not interested...I am in scrapbooking mood now! Don't care how long is gonna last. I enjoy it for now! Back to my Intercultural Communication essay...and then pre-party in Vilhelmsro and at 8 in Akademien to watch the guys getting rid of their ugly beirds for Movember (raising money for the prostate cancer in the campus area). We paid them to do this for a double purpose, right? Tonight they will look better for sure! Can't wait to see Mattias without the facial hair!!!!

No comments: