Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I need more light...


It definitely gets dark too early here...today I had a project meeting with Linda from Australia, one of the coolest persons around. We will write an essay about Miscommunication in the intercultural context. So, we will do some research and then gather and make a very good work and get an A. After the meeting I went with Yulin to Nyfiket for fika (coffee break). Having fika is a very common activity here and Swedes drink big quantities of coffee. It was our first Fika in this place and we liked it. Its costumers are mostly "artists"...friendly people and not very expensive. I like having fika and I think from now on I will go in a new place every other time...They opened some new places in town the other days. So, we have alternatives

1 comment:

Carina said...

Vino acasa. Avem muuulta lumina :D
Cand vii?