Monday, October 20, 2008

I am still around

I started my master studies a week ago – Adverstising and Sales Promotion at West University of Timisoara. After one week of courses and seminars I realize I like Consumer’s behavior – one of the objects I will study this semester. Don’t know how interesting the other classes will be. Anyway, I will do my best to learn as much as I can from my master, especially coz it is an important financial investment and coz I wanna be a better communicator.
Today I got the result for the first round of recruitment for AIESEC Timisoara. Tomorrow I will have the group interview. The reasons I applied for this is the fact that the organization turned out to be serious, develops interesting projects and I felt sorry I didn’t apply sooner. I got the chance to see this in one of their projects – Marketing School – which came right after the Olympics of Communication and gave us the chance to keep ourselves in shape while using our communication skills. Me and Ade where in the same team and we worked for an internet marketing firm from our town – Webness. It was a good experience and I’m sure AIESEC has more to offer. And I wanna get involved coz right now I am not planning to get a full-time job. Hope I’ll be a good prey and then be in the same team with the AIESEC hunters. I'll let you know what happens next and how the interview goes.

No comments: