Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My first post on my brand new blog

I´m in my Communication Technology class right now, my first course in Jönköping University, except for Swedish Language, Culture and Society. I hope it is going to be fun...My first assignment is already something that I would never expect to have to do at school. So, I already have this dare which is to create my techno autobiography. Some ideas already came to my mind and I think it is going to be interesting. I hope my imagination will help me doing a good job. I will let you know how my work developes.

5 comments:

Carina said...

Bebe Ale, imaginatia e punctul tau forte ;) Ma bucur ca ai n sfarsit blog. Saluta-l pe turc din partea mea ;)

Paula said...

Buuuun venit in blogosfera. :)

Adeline said...

Ale!!! blondutsa draga (si desteapta, of course. Ti-ai gasit si tu drumul prin blogosfera? Miss you!

Paula said...

Vezi ca ai uitat s-o treci pe Ade la blogroll. Si muta-l mai la vedere ca e tare jos. :)

Mariana said...

hola Alexandra! I also think this blog experience will be good :)
Mariana