Sunday, October 14, 2007

I will like the technological accessories

Why do we use technology for? Fun, entertainment, everybody else does, it is like a dare to know how to use it, we really need it? No matter which is the answer we all want to make our lives easier and save our time.
I personally would really like to have a cool accessory, looking like a bracelet with a touch screen which could help me do all the housework, or at least the cooking part. This would be great. (If I would work in a company creating this accessories I would make discounts for students for sure, so that they can dedicate more time having fun and studying). This bracelet will be linked to the household items. It will like a new fashionable universal remote, with reminders and also voice warnings. And maybe we could also use it to open the garage door, the mailbox and everywhere inside the house area. Of course, it will have an attractive design, available even with Swarovski crystals and different colors.
When I used to be little I imagined that in the future we would have robots doing the work for us, but now I think robots are out of date and not cool. They would be more difficult to control and would use more space than the bracelets. I think they will attract both men and women. Some people like accessories very much so for them is an extra reason to be more “trendy” and for those who dislike being accessorized they would just be the gadgets they must have to save time and energy.
I don’t know how my future laptop will look like, but I’m sure it is going to be less heavy than the one I have.
I think many technological “toys” will change because people like to show their creativity in this field, which I see as being a good thing. If it is more fun and not very difficult to use the new gadgets I believe these changes are positive. And I think people will get more and more used with adopting technology and not being scared of it. I hope I’m going to have a good time discovering the new creations and not spend too much time reading their user’s manuals.

2 comments:

Paula said...

De ce nu mai scrii nimic nou? :) Si cand scrii iti faci e din obligatie..iti faci temele pe blog. :)

Paula said...

Nah..ca m-am balbait. E de la frig. :)